Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What's A Sick Gambler Like You Doing In A Place Like This

I went to the gym this morning. As I was walking past the treadmills I thought "Wow, that guy is the living spit of (well known poker player)". Then he said something to the guy next to him, and I looked down for the subtitles ... yes of course it was Bushy ! We had a quick chat, he said he normally goes to the gym in Friern Barnet but he was with a friend who lives this way. Generally he seemed in good form, said he wasn't going out to the WSOP though.

Now most of you are probably so wot so wot, you met Bushy in the gym big deal, but this always freaks me out when I meet someone from the poker world in the real world. I always think of the two worlds as being completely separate. It was just one of those funny double take moments, I would have assumed it was some crazy lookalike and walked straight past if I hadn't actually heard him mumbling like only Bushy does in the whole world :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred Titmus said...

I bet he pays twice as much for the gym as everybody else.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home