Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What's An Angle-Shooting Skank Like You Doing In ...

... oh no wait, yes, you're in the right place. Courtesy of "Bond18" on 2+2 a Devilfish/Shannon Elizabeth tale that I enjoyed :

"A bit after this “Devil Fish” David Ulliot came over to the table and began blatantly hitting on Shannon Elizabeth and asking her to come to dinner. She at first begins with some excuse about perhaps still being in the tournament, not sure when we’re getting done, even though they had already told us. He continues to spit his game, telling her about the various places he’ll take her. She seems to reluctantly agree, and says “why don’t you give me your number, and I’ll call you when I’m all set here.” He gives it to her and she punches it in to her phone. Hmm, I seem to recall this trick from my single days. Well done Devil Fish, I certainly hope at your age I still have the stamina to be tournament poker player, and a guy who harasses C movie stars half my age for what will be an incredibly awkward and platonic evening."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the days when you wrote computer games and the highest honour of all was to be likened to Devilfish..

Now you are dissing him in your blog.

Oh how times have changed...

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nothing. Gryko took great pleasure the other day in quoting me from a long-gone trip report as follows :

"I was relieved to find only one top pro at my table - Tina Jordan"

Andy.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home