Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Important WSOP Question

If you have ESPN's WSOP 2005 Episode 9 to hand, or you care to download it, the question is this. When Greg Raymer is eliminated to applause all round, is Shawn Sheikhan making the international sign [1] for "wanker" ?

The first time I saw it I was sure he was. On repeated viewing, he appears to be clapping quietly for a second, then he stops, then he either makes the international sign for wanker OR buffs his fingernails against his shirt for some reason. Would love a second opinion on this.

[1] And is this even an international sign ? I know most Americans don't even recognise the word (ironically).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems so, though I never noticed that before. Is he specifically targeting Raymer?

12:46 AM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

I don't know. One of life's mysteries I suppose :-)

Andy.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home