Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Making It Big

There's only one person I was at university with who I have seen in the public eye anywhere since, apart from Ipswich and QPR legend Steve Palmer, but seeing as I never spoke to him and that's a fairly relaxed definition of "in the public eye" he probably doesn't count. No, the only one is Formula 1 Technical Director Mike Gascoyne. So much for all the others becoming MPs and so on. Although to be fair, half of them could have done and I wouldn't have noticed.

Anyway, I had to smile at this article, and this one where Mike compares himself to Jose Mourinho, because I really could picture him saying these things. He was never one to back down if he thought he was right either. I didn't realise he was on $6 million a year though. Maybe I should go on Friends Reunited and try to nip him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats some bokk buddy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/4878554.stm

8:52 PM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

It would have been, if the original article that had caused me to post that wasn't the one announcing his suspension.

Andy.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home