Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Time To Move On

Wheels are in motion. Hopefully I will soon be joining the ranks of the idle ... well, just the idle, quite frankly. I will keep you posted, and not say too much yet as I don't want to jinx it !

In the meantime, a great quote from someone else who's moving on. The very funny Phil Gordon had this to say on leaving his presenting gig with "Celebrity Poker Showdown" :

"I no longer have any contracted obligations to the producers of Celebrity Poker Showdown, so I am ready to move on… After 42 episodes of Celebrity Poker, I just want to see people play in turn, bet more than $200 into a $5K pot, and know when they have the nuts. "

I'm surprised he managed 42 without going on a killing spree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home