Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Alright Then, Don't Use Reverse Psychology

The Get It Quietly T-shirt Range goes from strength to strength. I have personally bought five of these now and they are awesome. But I say to you, don't buy them. Because then when I'm in Vegas I'll be wearing them and I'll be the coolest by a million miles and you'll all say "Damn. I wish I had one of them". I can say without fear of hyperbole that these T-shirts are man's greatest cultural achievement in the history of the world ever including the future by a factor of at least 100. Probably 120.

Get It Quietly. Now featuring new "Never In Doubt", "Different Gravy" and "You Can't Eat Value" designs. Designs available on different items by request. But don't buy them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rupert said...

they are indeed the tits, i've ordered the YBA cap, marvellous t-shirt and the ill get out of it t-shirt. not arrived yet but will be wearing to places where such cliquey phrases are understood

11:03 AM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

Excellent. I should point out to everyone that they do take about 7-10 days to arrive, as they're sent from Germany by DHL. Any problems, let me know.

If anyone asks where you got them, tell them to Get It Quietly ! Dot Com !

Andy.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need one with "It's not variance, you just suck."

Dave.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home