Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Friday, January 13, 2006

Cool T-shirts And Stuff

This has all come about because of two things. 1) I wanted a T-shirt with "World Series Of Nipping" on it. 2) I have far too much time on my hands. Necessity being the mother of invention, I have now produced the Get It Quietly range (you can click on the shirt but the link is better).



That's just one of the many innovative designs that you could be wearing on a quality ... oh nuts to this I hate marketing speak. These are T-shirts and junk with stuff written on them. They stand or fall on their own merits. This is real, you can really buy these. In the UK and Europe that is, I'm still working on the US equivalent. Oh and free delivery in the UK on orders over £17 until 31st January ! What more do you want.

Send any feedback to andy@getitquietly.com . Apart from that, buy one, wear it, and tell people where it came from.

6 Comments:

Blogger Richard Oakley said...

Excellent but does Neil Channing get royalty payments, I think he owns the copyright.

Also, you could be raking it in with a 'Miros called me a cunt" logo...

I'd be prepared to invest in a "DY fan club" T-shirt as well.

I could go on...

7:11 PM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

Good suggestions mate but I fear it's already full of in-jokes as it is.

Andy.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Standaman said...

I think you need to plan ahead for the Gutshot trial I suggest if it goes badly

"Free the Clerkenwell 2"

or if it goes well

"Armed robbery is a game of skill"

I'

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

similarly, i wonder if francis rohan should get a royalty payment? i've seen and heard the great man's catchphrase used a lot - i've often wondered if certain players know where it originates from....

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bastard what a great idea! they're brilliant...

9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...


These are fantastic t-shirts.....

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home