Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Friday, December 16, 2005

Red Letter Day

Today was the last Friday I will ever go into work. Have gone into work. Hopefully. Good fucking job too because they want me to do crappy bollocks Unix system test. God I hate Unix. If I ever do go on a killing spree expect me to be screaming "how are you supposed to remember whether its a forward or a backward slash - well take this for a forward slash !" (sound of chainsaw).

Fortunately for all concerned I am effectively back on a 4 day week as of now. Woo hoo ! Watch out Thursday, you're next.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can knock me down, spit on my face etc, etc....

but don't step on my Oracle / Unix combo for stability blah blah

Could be a hit.

BigMaria (Party O8)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home