Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Friday, December 22, 2006

Nuke The Whales

Alright politico-types, pretend I'm thick and explain this one to me. Why exactly should North Korea abandon its nuclear weapons programme when we're making more ?

Update : I just read the best bit. "the US offered North Korea a further package of incentives - including a written guarantee not to attack ". LOL and ROT fucking F as they say. Tell you what Uncle Sam, how about if North Korea gave you a written guarantee not to attack, then would it be OK for them to get nuked up ?

Just to clarify this, I'm not particularly interesting in discussing the game theory of it all. The acronym isn't MAD for nothing. The amazing thing is this was all concocted by supposed geniuses like von Neumann, although as Fox said, he can't have been that clever because he was a chronic smoker.

What I'm talking about is the staggeringly insane hypocrisy of it all. Who's advising them on policy here, Brandi Hawbaker ?

3 Comments:

Blogger David Young said...

Andy,

I'll take up your challenge. But alas I've got a cold today and just don't have the energy. Might get it done tomorrow, but may take until after Christmas.

DY

9:50 PM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

OK. Before you start though, no external links and no lame analogies :-)

Happy Christmas !

Andy.

9:55 AM  
Blogger David Young said...

It will be on my site - so my rules apply!

But if you don't want me linking to editorial by others that's fine. But I'll use external links to reference facts, as that's just proper citation.

DY

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home