Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Friday, July 09, 2004

Blog in full effect

Well it turned out that you can copy in posts and change the date so it looks like they were there all along. So that's what I have done ! I have resisted the temptation to change them so they predict what subsequently happened, and have just added a note or two where appropriate.

The blog format should allow me to post more frequently, and where necessary, "on location" when I am on a trip abroad. Please do add your comments, and enjoy !

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred Titmus said...

It looks like i'm the first to bother to register to post a comment.

Unfortunately, it took so long I forgot what I was going to say.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home