Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Top of the World Ma !

Well now the dust has just about settled on WSOP 2004 and so the first thing to do is congratulate my best mate buddy pal Greg Raymer on his win. Like that we are ! (holds fingers on top of each other). Well not really :-). I used to post on 2+2 a few years ago and enjoyed discussing poker stuff with Greg. I learned a hell of a lot from him so I'm really pleased he's got the cake of all cakes. Well done Greg !

In the mean time, having left it so long, a great deal of my gossip is already out in the open. Beans have been spilled, thunder has been stolen, which is a mixed metaphor - or is it ? Oh never mind, let's do it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home