Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Sunday, May 23, 2004

I've still got some money !

Made it back from Vegas in one piece last night, and while that obviously means I didn't make it into the biggest poker tournament in the history of the world ever, until the next one, I still made a few hundred dollars on the poker and had a really good time. The Series is different gravy ! Book me in for two weeks next year !

Diary updates to follow, probably after the dust has settled on the main event, and don't worry, there are plenty of other diaries around till then. At one point I chopped a single table satellite three ways with Samuel Pepys and Adrian Mole (ching ! thanks to Bad Beat for that one).

So stay tuned to hear about the five armadillos, the rabid football hooligans, the Nippers Express and the soon to be world famous DY-Hellmuth confrontation.

In the mean time it was so mad on Friday I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to a lot of people so thanks to everyone who was so friendly, good luck to those in the main event, and particular thanks to Keith for pitching the trip to me in the Springbok and convincing me to fly out - cheers mate !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home