Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tomorrow I Will Fly

Thanks to Titmus for suggesting the title above. I could have mocked up a whole blood on the bathroom wall representation but I decided against, not so much on the grounds of taste as the grounds of I couldn't be arsed.

The main point of this trip, apart from escaping the cold and wet of an English winter, is to follow Greenstein's number one rule for tournament success : play lots of tournaments. I should be looking to play at least 25 tournaments around the $300-$500 level, and see what happens. If I go 0/25, no big deal, back to the internet. If I can actually bring any $ back after expenses, then I might have a bash at a few £300/£500s back here. There is really no reason why I shouldn't have a good expectation. I look back to when I was playing these 5 years ago and it's embarrassing how much I didn't know back then. No doubt there's still plenty I don't know now - just not as much.

While I'm out there, as an internet poker nerd, I have an obligation to mention huggling, toasters, $30K handjobs, I will fly one day and anything else I can think of as much as I possibly can. Huggling, as I said on Dr Pauly's blog the other day, is the new Jopke. It has to be a calling card for the internet generation. Stay tuned for updates, both here and on the Secrets blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Camel said...

How about a maxjet review?

1:29 PM  
Blogger Fred Titmus said...

Seconded.

Although the Camel should refuse to fly on such an elitist airline.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home