Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Sunday, February 20, 2005

There's No Shame In Being a Whore

As you may know, I am writing articles for Stan James, and if you didn't know, check them out ! I am also on the point of signing up with another well-known poker website. Am I a sell out ? Nyh. Maybe. I figure that if people are prepared to pay Negreanu for his laundry list (can't find a link unfortunately but it was in one of his reprinted blog pieces), I might as well help myself to a slice or two of cake.

Meanwhile if any other potential pimps would like to make me an offer, go for it, now that, in the words of George Bernard Shaw, we've established what I am and we're just haggling over the price :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Generally speaking what is the going rate for an article?

2:08 AM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

Such questions should be emailed to me direct, andy@pokersoft.co.uk.

Thanks,

Andy.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy...you sound like a baker who's just decided to sell his buns...

DL :-)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home