Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Settling In

Well, I made it through four days without the Internet (probably not a bad thing) and arrived in one piece, albeit rather hot and with a stiff neck. In an attempt to stay awake and try to sort out my sleep patterns I played a $60 single table here in the Orleans and, incredibly, flopped quads on the very first hand of the trip. Nor did I have to bet it at any point. A sign of things to come or all my luck used up immediately ?

After that I cased the joint at the Rio, which was predictably busy and mad. It looks almost impossible to just bump into anyone there, although I say almost because I managed to say hello to The Guvnor. The Rio can wait for a couple of days till I'm settled in though, as for today it looks like England v Portugal on ESPN2 followed by $200 NL at the Orleans. If the play is anything like it was in the sat yesterday I should have a nice edge.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck from your secret admirer, will be following you all the way.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw

Any chance of a nude photograph or two?

10:19 PM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

If you click on May 2005 there are a couple of action shots of me in a skimpy football kit, that'll have to do ...

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pwhoar!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home