Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Friday, June 09, 2006

At One And A Half With Nature

More open-air cavorting with a group of women today as the yoga class was moved into the park. It was great, believe it or not. And no catcalls or ribaldry at all, it being too hot for most people to bother I think. While I could never honestly claim to be at one with nature I felt a bit less than at two with nature as Woody Allen once said.

In other news, all plans are coming together. Two more weeks at work, most of which will hopefully be spent in the canteen watching football. Just enough time to move into my new flat and then off to Vegas which I'm really looking forward to. Woo hoo all round !

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intermittent reader here, did I miss something? I thought you'd quit your job to become a full time pro?

8:11 PM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

I'm still working out my notice. Sort of anyway, I'm sitting at the desk.

Andy.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I see, a long notice then.

Good luck

10:06 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

huge period of notice Andy m8. I thought you were a full-timer now.
Alex

gl in Vegas, lucky sod ;)

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home