Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Obnoxious Over-Celebration

Yes ! How you like me now ! Who's the Daddy ! Pick that one out ! How do you like them apples ! Boom Shakalak ! Had enough or do you want some more ! Show me the money ! Now we're cooking on gas ! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Won the £10K added on William Hill. 4000 of your earth pounds, 7500 of your worthless American dollars !

Report here. Those of the "Get It Quietly" school might prefer to look away :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger David Young said...

So if the Gutshot forum's "Frank" is the contra-indicator that he seems to be, I must be due for a date soon.

Woohoo! Form an orderly queue, ladies.

DY

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi sunshine, you are taking liberties with old Frankie boy now! you called me a C*** and i was prepared to forgive, you should give the verbals a rest. I thought we worked it out! what is your problem.

Frank

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Andy, where shall I see you for my 10%...? Lol

Smokin

3:05 AM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

Cheers Steve,

In lieu of 10% you are exempt from my criticism of sponsored players, as I think you have earned your money by convincing me to sign on to the site :-)

Andy.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lionel here....Andy, can you tell me who wrote this?....'A bit of grace in defeat (ahem, Signor Mourinho) goes a long way' Congrats anyway you lucky fish

1:00 PM  
Blogger Rob Sherwood said...

Nice result Andy. I'm sure I told you that Cryptological sites are easy money!

While I'm here can I mention that I've now got a poker blog up and running, including a report of another large dose of luck for me at Luton last Friday.

I think you should be able to find it via my profile if you care to take a look!

Rob

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home