Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Saturday, February 26, 2005

I changed my mind, ok ?

Dave D seems a bit upset with me for posting on the Mob Forum lately. DY says on his blog "Andy said he was going to stop writing on the Hendon Mob forum, but hasn't stuck to it".

First of all, here's what I said. Since then I have chipped in with the odd two-line post out of boredom, or because the topic under discussion was particularly interesting.

While much of what I said still applies, there's nothing more sinister to this than the fact that I changed my mind. I've done it many times before and I'll do it again. I can go back through this blog and see a number of points that I now disagree with. For example, that good players only have a small edge in NL tournaments. I now realise this isn't true. Changing your mind is allowed, I think, and is only natural if you're thinking about the game (and life) in a dynamic way, as you have to. Make of it what you will.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home