Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Friday, May 20, 2005

Anti-Funking

The great thing about the old Coin-Flipping Championships is that you read about every single demise. We don't want to know who's getting the cake - we want to know who's doing their bollocks tramping all around Europe for the sake of their ego. And so I can now happily report that everyone in the event who I think is a twat is out. Hooray !

I'm joking. Or am I ? Many a true word. You'd have to be a saint not to laugh at the Devilfish though.

"Before the match started, Dave gave his opponent a warm welcome with the words: "I'll call your airline - so that they can already book your ticket."

And 14 minutes later he's beaten. What would Nelson Muntz say do you think ?

If I have to be positive I hope Colclough wins it. He is a top player and I bear him no personal animosity (which is quite a compliment really).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me, but is the h2h TV stuff the dullest viewing out there. Having said that...you made me peruse a write up about it...which was slightly worse. You'll pay for that pal!

DL

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home