Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Monday, May 16, 2005

Taking Five

FYI I'm on a break from poker for a week or two. After that I shall have a go at some proper on-line tournaments - $100 and $50 rebuy minimum. Stick with what I'm best at. In the meantime we're pretty busy at work and I'd rather give my brain a rest in the evening.

Stay tuned for football related posting - I think some credit is due to Bryan Robson for keeping WBA up. OK they only managed 34 points but that's not the point - they finished 17th. Robson has almost been a joke figure since the perception that Venables had to save his bacon at Middlesboro, and I freely admit that I thought the same, but was doing him an injustice. There are a few pundits around (not least on the normally competent Football365) who could swallow their pride and admit the same.

Right. Back to the playoffs. Can Brentford pull it round ? Come on you Bees !!

1 Comments:

Blogger the wolf said...

I think you meant "a jopke figure."

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home