Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Thursday, August 12, 2004

More Haste, Less Speed

The latest game to hit the poker tables of Europe is the World Speed Poker Championships. Two dealers, 15 seconds to make any decision and, here's the best bit, an Estonian model with a stopwatch standing behind every player (I'm not making this up). All in an effort to re-create the pace of an Internet tournament.

This is great news. In the old days, if I wanted to play an Internet tournament, my only option was to turn my PC on. Now, thanks to the WSPC innovators, I can also fly out to fucking Estonia.

Excuse the sarcasm but what is the point ? I hope Anres Baiget on Gutshot can tell us more about this because he rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home