Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Friday, August 26, 2005

Dreams Can Come True

Last night I had this dream where I was completely and utterly convinced, as you are in that semi-lucid dream state, that I had written the lyrics to Bjork's "Vespertine". I had written them and sent them off in a letter and Bjork had said "cheers, I'll use them on my new album". And that was it. What could it mean ?

Perhaps it's something to do with what Rob Newman used to do at the start of some of his sketches, he'd be on the phone and he'd say "That's right Morrissey ... November spawned a monster in the shape of this child. Let me know how you get on with it".

Well I laughed.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Camel said...

I had a dream the other night. K was in labour, and it was terribly painful event, lasted bloody hours.

And when it popped out...it was a camel.

Scared the shit out of me.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Pinkfloydfan said...

And I am comfortably numb

9:55 PM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

Could be worse mate. You could have put a lump on Rangers for the Championship. Oh bugger.

As for you Lloyd, you've lost me completely !

Andy.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home