Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Monday, August 08, 2005

The Wacky World Of Football

Courtesy of Football 365's Mediawatch. I don't think I need to add anything at all.

---

Charity Begins At Southampton
Says Harry Redknapp in The Daily Mail:

"I took a mega pay cut when I came here. I am not quite working for charity, though it's pretty close."

And how close is 'pretty close'?

The report goes on to add that Harry earns an estimated £8,000 a week.

---

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you the frustrated QPR fan on the F365 forum tonight?.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

No, I've never done the F365 forum. Wasted some time on the BBC Sport forum during promotion season, that's about it.

What was he or she frustrated about - we had a good win tonight !

Andy

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home