Get It Quietly

Football, bollocks and a bit of poker if you're lucky.

Name:
Location: Enfield, London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Never complain, never explain

I must apologise for the month's hiatus (ooh) in the Diary. But frankly not much has been happening, apart from QPR's irresistible surge towards Division Two glory. On top of the lack of excitement, I read something in a book last week that really struck a chord. It simply said "never complain, never explain". Isn't that a great aphorism to take to the poker table ? I do try not to complain but sometimes it gets the better of me ; while explaining how clever I am to people is something I enjoy so much it's very hard not to.

Having said that, complaining and explaining is all I ever do on here. Perhaps if I get it out of my system on the web then I can do the right thing at the tables !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home